Sunday, May 11, 2014

Google to ​Lear​n more abt cognitive behavior therapy.

Q: Why do I feel so sad and guilty when I do something fun? I think about how there are so many people suffering in the world, and my husband is unsupportive when I feel this way. How can I handle this? I do get very sad and feel alone at times! 
— Sue, Illinois
A: 
There are remarkable differences among people with respect to attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors associated withhappiness, psychological well-being, and mental health, and these differences are in part related to our personality and upbringing. If this pattern is causing you to suffer in your day-to-day life, you might think about making an appointment with a therapist or counselor. Although any competent therapist may be able to help you, the form of therapy that most directly focuses on the relationship between feelings and particular attitudes and beliefs is called cognitive behavior therapy.
Google to ​Lear​n more abt 
cognitive behavior therapy.


No comments:

Post a Comment